Our Puritan medical gas outlets incorporate several design features which make them superior to our competitor’s outlet designs:
- Double O-ring seal between the front and back bodies support 10 lbs at 2 inches without leaking
- Double O-ring seal may be replaced without having to shut down the gas service
- Durable, protective, scratch resistant vinyl label
- Brass secondary check poppet (not plastic)
Puritan Medical Gas Outlets Features
- ETL Listed to UL 1331 and CSA Z9170-1.
- Conforms to NFPA 99 and CGA standards
- Accepts Puritan gas specific compatible male adaptors
- Gas specific indexing
- Removable front assembly
- All outlets are 100% tested for flow and leaks
- Nameplate color coding per NFPA 99
- 360° swivel inlet tube
- Metal back and nameplate
- Strength of connections provides support for dispensing equipment without the use of additional brackets.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Five year warranty