Benson Medical area alarms panels are designed with state of the art technology for the utmost in safety and reliability.
- Up to 16 gas models per panel
- Transducers may be remotely installed up to 5,000 feet
- Do not require recalibration
- Built-in History feature
- System alarms for disconnected or cross-connected transducer, transducer failure
Medical Gas Area Alarms Panel Features:
The Benson medical gas alarm panel digitally displays gas pressure and monitors and displays normal and alarm conditions for up to 16 medical gases. Transducers are included and may be mounted in the alarm back box or remotely.
- ETL listed to UL-1069 and CSA-C22.2 No. 205
- Complies with NFPA 99. Made in the U.S.A.
- Individual 2.85″ LCD touch screen display for each gas service
- Emergency preparedness instructions may be input for each gas service and will be displayed during an alarm event
- Optional Ethernet board (may be added after installation) provides; text or email notification to 5 mobile devices of an alarm event, website with real-time graphic of alarm panel status with access to event logs, event log for up to 1,000 events, modbus interface gateway for communication with facilities building management system.
- Self-diagnostic (test button) and error message display for ease of maintenance.
- Audio and visual alarm indicators
- Up to 4 area/gas boards in a two, 8 in a three slot and 16 in a 5 slot panel.
- Constant display and monitoring of each gas
- User programmable high/low set points
- Dry contacts for remote monito ring of all alarm conditions on each gas module and on the CPU module for the entire panel
- Alarm history display of previous alarm conditions
- Easy to read – color coded gas modules
- Hinged frame with lanyards for easy accessibility
- Five year parts and one year labor warranty