Benson Medical master alarm panels are designed with state of the art technology for the utmost in safety and reliability.
- Up to 128 alarm points per panel (8 points per circuit board)
- Alarm points may be programmed individually, NC or NO or Disabled
- Datafile of NFPA 99 alarm labels pre-loaded into each board
- Design options available to communicate with dry contact, transducer and 4 – 20 mA sensors
- Wireless master alarms available
- Built-in history feature
- Five year parts and one year labor warranty
Features of MASTER ALARM SYSTEM
The Benson Master Alarms Panel monitors and displays normal and alarm conditions from up to 64 remote medical gas source signals. Pressure switches and DISS union check valve connectors are sold separately.
- ETL listed to UL-1069 and CSA-C22.2 No. 205
- Complies with NFPA 99. Made in the U.S.A.
- Individual 2.85″ LCD touch screen display for each 8 dry contact or 8 transducer board or for each 2 4 – 20 mA boards
- Emergency preparedness instructions may be input for each alarm signal and will be displayed during an alarm event
- Optional Ethernet board (may be added after installation) provides; text or email notification to 5 mobile devices of an alarm event, website with real-time graphic of alarm panel status with access to event logs, event log for up to 1,000 events, modbus interface gateway for communication with facilities building management system.
- Optional BACnet interface gateway for communication with facilities building management system.
- Self-diagnostic (test button) and error message display for ease of maintenance.
- Audio and visual alarm indicators
- Bright easy to read L.E.D. displays – clearly visible in both day and night lighting conditions
- Visual (green) indication of normal condition
- Constant display and monitoring of each source alarm signal
- Individual user programmable remote signal alarm points (NC, NO or disabled)
- Dry contacts for remote monitoring of all alarm conditions
- Alarm history display of previous alarm conditions
- Hinged frame with lanyards for easy accessibility