- Frontall™ front-loaded feature – easy to service, saving time and money
- Double O-ring seal between the front and back bodies support 10 lbs at 2 inches without leaking
- Double O-ring seal may be replaced without having to shut down the gas service
- Durable, protective, scratch resistant vinyl label
- Brass secondary check poppet (not plastic)
FEATURES OF DISS MEDICAL GAS OUTLETS
The Frontall™ DISS medical gas console, medical gasheadwall outlets, medical gas terminal units represent the most technically advanced means of providing medical gas connections to the central piping system. The outlets incorporate a unique front-loaded valve cartridge feature which makes our medical gas outlets easy to repair, saving valuable time and money for the health care facility.
- ETL Listed to UL 1331 and CSA Z9170-1.
- Conforms to NFPA 99 and CGA standards
- Accepts DISS gas specific nut & nipple sets
- Ease of maintenance without removing the faceplate using a cartridge insertion tool.
- Pin indexed faceplate and back
- Removable front assembly
- All outlets are 100% tested for flow and leaks
- 360° swivel inlet tube
- 14 gauge metal back and nameplate
- Provides support for dispensing equipment without the use of additional brackets
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Five year warranty